Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Why I Chose PCSP


Hey, my name is Rima and I am a P1.  Even after getting accepted to other pharmacy schools, it was really easy for me to choose PCSP.  Presbyterian College has so many unique things that I fell in love with when I came for my interview.  There are many reasons I picked PCSP, but the main one is the people here at the pharmacy school.  Everybody is very friendly which makes it feel like home. The staff and student body here always make incoming students feel very welcomed which I really loved. Secondly, the faculty members here are very approachable and helpful. They are always here for you and their doors are always open for any extra help. Some faculty members even stay after school during exam week to make sure we are on the right track and help us if we have any questions. Lastly, PCSP is overall an awesome choice for me and has everything I wanted in a college.  I am very happy with the decision I made to be part of Presbyterian College of Pharmacy.

Rima
P1 - Class of 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment