Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Study Tips


As most of you already know, studying is a major component that contributes to your overall success in pharmacy school. I am currently in my second year and I’ve learned that though the material may be overwhelming, the key is to keep up with the various topics. After listening to a lecture, I will either listen to the lecture again online or read over my lecture slides and write additional notes. If I still cannot completely understand a topic, I will take a step further and meet with the professor or send an email. One of the most important lessons I’ve learned is to never hesitate to seek extra help with understanding and grasping the lectures. I highly suggest studying in small groups once you feel comfortable with the subject in order to contribute to the discussion. Pharmacy school may be challenging, but with proper time management skills and study habits, the challenge becomes easier.

Kayla
P2 - Class of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment