Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Monday, December 15, 2014

The Light at the End of the Tunnel


This definitely describes my life in more ways than one right now. First off, we are closing in on another semester, and Christmas break is right around the corner. Just a few more exams and we will be free! Secondly, as I am in my P3 year, I can see the academic portion of my pharmacy school career coming to a close, as I only have one more semester of “schoolwork” before moving on to 9 months of rotations during my P4 year. While this is an exciting time, it is also a little bittersweet, as I have truly loved my time here at Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy. I have learned more than I ever thought possible, made lifelong friends and served the community in many different ways. It can be tempting to always be thinking toward the future, especially in pharmacy school when so many of our friends have already moved on to jobs and other endeavors, but my advice would be to enjoy the ride….When you are standing in my shoes, you will be glad that you savored those moments, and realize that each of them prepared you to be the best pharmacist that you can be. So while there is a light at the end of the tunnel that I am happy to see, I am just as happy to say that I enjoyed the time that it took me to get there.

Jenny
P3 - Class of 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment