Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Appropriate Time Scheduling Techniques


This time of year school gets very hectic as the semester is winding down and we begin to prepare for finals.  Everyone is on edge, while calculating what they need to make on their exams to get a certain grade in the class, reviewing old exams, and studying during every chance of free time we get.  This time of the semester is bittersweet to me as I prepare to move further in my pharmacy school career and become closer to graduation.  So as I begin planning my schedule for finals, I make sure to write each final and its time in my agenda, then I try to plan around that for when I will study and what I will study.  It becomes tricky when you have so many finals, but time management is key during the end of a busy semester.  I also make sure to save a little free time for myself because you cannot spend all of your time studying or else you will get burnt out very easily.  When preparing for finals it really is up to the individual student to find what works best for them and helps them stay on top of their work, but for me I have found what works best which I shared with you.  My schedule allows me to study hard, enjoy myself, and time with my friends before we all head home after exams are over.

Sara
P2 - Class of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment