Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Preparing for Finals



It’s that time of year again!  Yep, that’s right, finals will soon be here.  Although this time of year can be very stressful, it is important to remain focused and collected.  The thing that keeps me level headed is starting to study earlier.  Studying a little bit every day helps me with recalling it when “cramming” for the last week before finals.  The more I keep up with my studies, the easier I find studying for finals to be.  Studying is the most important thing, but sleep, a well balanced diet, and having an outlet to get away from the stress are also extremely necessary.  So let’s not forget to recharge and fuel our brain properly before hours upon hours of hitting the books. Stress is a good thing at times for motivation, but there are moments when I just need to step away from it all to get my head straight.  A quick study break of Super Smash Bros usually does the trick for me.  Another thing to remember is that after all the hard work of the semester and finals are over, we have our well deserved winter break waiting for us. Happy studying all!

Ryan

P2 – Class of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment