Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Break


“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” We are simultaneously at an end of a calendar year but in the middle of a school year. We have survived fall semester! Whether you are in your last year of undergrad before pharmacy school, working while you wait for pharmacy school to start, or are currently a student at PCSP, congratulations on getting one step closer to your future career as a pharmacist. We should all be proud of how far we have come, and take this time at the end of the calendar year to be grateful for those who have supported us on this journey, and to make goals for the New Year. I am going to enjoy spending every minute of my break with my daughters, husband, and family. We plan to do every cheesy Christmas tradition we can pack into three weeks. And I am secretly asking Santa for some snow. A personal goal for me, academically, is that I plan to enjoy my time off, but then “hit the ground running” when classes start in the spring and procrastinate less. How about you guys? Are you going to partake in any Christmas traditions? Do you have any goals set for the New Year?

Nicole
P1 - Class of 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment