Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Enjoy Every Moment



Hi.  My name is Shanna, and I am currently a P1 student here at PCSP.  I cannot believe we are halfway through our first semester!  It seems just like yesterday I was sitting in orientation here at the school.  Time sure does fly!  Since the beginning of school, I have become a member of the Academy of Student Pharmacists, Kappa Epsilon Professional Pharmacy Fraternity/Sorority, Student Society of Health Systems Pharmacists, and a PCSP Ambassador.  I even joined the P1 softball team!  I have not played softball in ten years, but it has been a blast!  The faculty, fellow students, and the community have made school such an enjoyable place.  I absolutely love being a part of the PCSP family!  

I have had so many special moments in the two and half months we have been here at PCSP.  During orientation we had a service day and my heart was touched by being able to help deliver food to a local community.  Secondly, our white coat ceremony was a very special day for me.  I was so thankful that my family was able to be a part of this journey that I have embarked upon.  My family is just as excited about PCSP as I am!  And finally my most memorable day here at PCSP was my first PC football game!  I was able to enjoy our first open house by giving a tour and attending the tailgate party with delicious food from Fatz!  Free food and free football tickets equal a perfect day!


PCSP has met all of expectations and then some!  Being a student here gives me a great sense of accomplishment and happiness.  I look forward to my next three years here at PCSP.  Make sure you enjoy each moment and do your very best everyday because it will be over before we know it.          






   

No comments:

Post a Comment