Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Monday, October 15, 2012

What Makes PCSP Special to Me...


Hello, my name is Chris and I’m a P3 here at PCSP.  I just wanted to take a second and tell you a little bit about the school as a whole.  PCSP is unlike any other college I’ve attended.  The faculty here is second to none.  Each faculty member genuinely cares about every one of their students and will take every avenue possible to help.  Our professors bring multiple backgrounds to the school ranging from toxicologist to pharmacist (of course) to researchers.  

The technology is great and really brings the curriculum to life, putting us in real situations through the use of our simulation lab.  We also have a great IT staff to help with any technology issues you may encounter.  The labs and IPPEs (introductory pharmacy practice experiences) go hand-in-hand, and it seems like every time we covered something in lab, I saw it that week out on my IPPE.  

The environment here is amazing.  I’ve never attended a college that I was comfortable enough to leave my bags lying around school until I came here.  The honor code here at PCSP really creates an environment of trust and safety.  The school is available to students 24 hours a day with key card access which makes it great for after hours study groups.  I really can’t list all the positives the school has to offer, but I can tell you that if you get the chance to visit you should definitely come experience it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment