Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Organizations, Membership Drive, Student Volunteer Services Fair...

Hi! My name is Jennifer, and I am a P3 here at Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy. We have only been back at school a few weeks, but we have already gotten off to a busy start! We had our annual membership drive two weeks ago and everyone is getting excited about organization membership and upcoming events. It is hard to choose which organizations to join! There are so many awesome opportunities to get involved and advocate for the profession.
 
Below is a picture of our booth at the membership drive.
Later that week, we had the student volunteer services fair, which connects students with community service projects. There is something for everyone, and my classmates and I are excited to get involved again this year. The service opportunities I have participated in thus far have enriched my life and helped me develop as a professional and person. I am looking forward to what this year has in store!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment