Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Studying is Essential


Remember the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Well pharmacy school kind of runs on the same formula except the saying would be, “Studying everyday keeps the bad grades away.” Studying every day is an essential way to be successful in pharmacy school. I know I had to learn to stay on top of things. My first year of pharmacy school, I had to plan everything out week by week to make sure that the tasks for the week ahead were done the week before. My way to accomplish these tasks was to keep an agenda handy, a written one and mind one. This way you will not get overwhelmed with the coursework that comes your way and any unexpected events that may occur. Throughout my career at Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy so far, I have studied every day to make sure I am ready for the exams. Overall, staying on top of things has helped me reduce the stress, be more prepared, and have adequate study time.

Le
P2 - Class of 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment