Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What a Private College Means to Me


In my experience, private colleges are schools that have slightly higher tuition payments because of the quality of education that I’ll be receiving! They are usually colleges that have a smaller class size, so I get a chance to have one on one interaction with my professors, get a chance to meet more of my classmates at a closer level, and be sure that the quality of my education is great! In my opinion, having that one on one interaction with my professors really helps me understand the material better, and overall helps me succeed in the course. I love being able to walk into class every day and feel like it’s a little family of students, with the same goal, helping each other be better. 

Jackie
P1 - Class of 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment