Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween


Let’s face it growing up is just another opportunity to be a little kid again. I used Halloween this year to do just that! Hi! I’m Chandler, a P2 at PCSP. I have never been huge on celebrating Halloween, but this year the opportunity to take a study break was too strong to ignore. So naturally I did what all good graduate students do…I went Pinterest searching for fun Halloween crafts. There were plenty to choose from so I decided to go with mummy hotdogs (a hotdog cut to look like a man wrapped in a crescent roll). I invited over a few friends and we chowed down on hotdogs and, of course, candy! We had a wonderful time. It’s nice to spend time with my classmates without books in our lap. 

Chandler
P2 - Class of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment