Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, November 16, 2012

A Typical Wednesday



Greetings!   
My name is Tramaine, and I am a PharmD Candidate for the Class of 2015.  I am a PCSP Student Ambassador, PCSP representative to the SCPhA (South Carolina Pharmacy Association), and a member of SSHP (Student Societies of Health-System Pharmacy).  I wanted to take some time to tell you about my day. 




Wednesday, I started the morning with leading Bible Study for CPFI (Christian Fellowship International).  I continued the day with a class schedule of Medicinal Chemistry at 8:30 am, Pharmacokinetics at 10:00 am, Pharmacogenomics at 11:05 am, and a lunch break from 12pm-2:45pm.  This Wednesday concluded my Institutional lab schedule.  We started at 2:45pm and had three guest speakers who discussed their roles within a healthcare setting.  

Normally, I would take a nap.  However, this Wednesday concluded the regular season for intramural flag football.  I am proud to be the captain of a team that concluded the regular season with a 6-0 record.  I hope we continue this winning streak and win the championship.  

That was a fun day.  

Next week, we will have Thanksgiving break.  I will enjoy this break!  It will be nice to spend time with my family in North Carolina and prepare for FINALS.  Well, I want to thank you for taking your time to read my post.  I look forward to welcoming you to the PCSP FAMILY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment