Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Joining Organizations


Most incoming students are overwhelmed with the amount of organizations there are to join during the first month of school …I know I was! I’m going to share my experience with you about joining the professional fraternity KE (Kappa Epsilon). A lot of girls and guys in my class decided to join during the first week of school, so I thought I would give it a go! I was in a sorority in undergrad at PC so I thought it would be similar to that. One of the main differences that I immediately noticed is that, instead of there being over a hundred members, there is a fraction of that which allows you to make closer friendships! My “big” is one of my best friends now and I am so glad I gave it a shot! There are service activities, fun parties, a big/little reveal, etc. to take part in. I would recommend anyone join whether you are an incoming student or not!

Maizie

P1, Class of 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment