Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Incoming/Accepted Students


First and foremost, welcome to our PCSP Family!  As an incoming P1 this is a very exciting time for you.  It seems like just yesterday I was getting the phone call letting me know of my acceptance at PCSP.  Before you know it, it will be August and you all will be here for Orientation and the beginning of a new chapter in your lives.  I’m so excited for each and every one of you, because you’ve picked a great Pharmacy school to attend and be apart of.  I would not trade my experiences here for anything else neither could I see myself at any other school.  

As August is quickly approaching, I hope you all are planning to attend the Meet and Greet on April 18th.  This is a wonderful time to get a jump-start on meeting your classmates along with other students at the school.  The Meet and Greet is also a great place to meet a potential roommate or find a place to live.

Preparing for pharmacy school can be a little nerve racking, but if I could give you any advice I would advise you all to review the Top 200 Drugs, as that would be extremely helpful for your first semester.  It’s never too early to start getting organized now!  I look forward to seeing you at the Meet and Greet and meeting you during your P1 year! 

Sara
P2 - Class of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment