Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What New Years Means to Me


I take the New Year as a fresh look to my constant goal. I start by looking back to see how many goals I set for myself, how many were actually carried out and realizing that life can throw curve balls at me and my life’s direction can change. I start planning to see what I can do in the upcoming year and what I would like to see get accomplished. I always plan to see what my career goals are and what I can do to get closer to that while I’m in school. I also always plan vacations for myself because not every plan I make has to be business-oriented. The New Year is definitely an important time for me, where I make decisions about where I want to see myself later on!

Jackie
Class of 2018 - P1

No comments:

Post a Comment