Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Being an Ambassador

Hey, my name is Rima, a P1.  In the fall of 2014 as a first year pharmacy student, I was given the opportunity to become an ambassador. It was a great experience for me because I was able to communicate with other prospective students.  One of the events I did was open house.  I had a great time because I met a variety of students who had the same ambition as me.  As an ambassador, I talked to students and their parents and I was able to answer their questions and give them information about anything they needed to know from admission to other topics. I was glad I could share my experience at PC and tell them why I picked this program.  It is the best choice I have made so far.  Being an ambassador is a great opportunity because you can improve your communication skills while telling prospective students about your school.  I am looking forward to my first tour with prospective students this spring.

Rima
P1 - Class of 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment