Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Getting Back into the Groove


Getting back into the groove immediately is a key factor to doing well. I know that it is sometimes a little hard to get back into your studying routine after a long holiday but it is something that you have to do. I found that finding a group of friends to study with and to motivate each other makes it a little easier to get back into the school mode immediately. My group of friends that I study with definitely helps me to stay motivated because we all study together. It makes studying more fun and less stressful. In addition, it is important to get organized and have the necessary material for each new class to help transition back into the school environment.  I found that self-motivation and the strive for success also pushes me to get back into the school groove quickly. Getting off to a good start for the school year makes it less stressful later on in the semester. Overall, be prepared for a great semester and let’s get groovy with it.

Le
P2 - Class of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment