Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Experience at PCSP


 
            Hi, my name is Krystal Shelton and I am a P2 student.  I began PCSP after obtaining 2 undergraduates degrees and was very nervous about “beginning” school again.  I can say that orientation week was a huge help for putting my mind at ease and guiding me in the direction for utilizing resources available to me.  During orientation week, I had the opportunity to interact with my fellow classmates and professors and began building trusting relationships. 

            Here at PCSP, I can truly say that the professors are HERE for YOU! They are willing to help you anyway that they can, even if it means staying after hours or meeting prior to normal business hours.  Yes, there is diligent work that must be done, but my father has always told me, “Honey, anything in life worth having, you MUST work for it!”  With that being said, REMEMBER why you have been chosen to embrace the amazing pharmacy profession, but also take time to enjoy life as well. Good luck and hope to see you soon!                

No comments:

Post a Comment