Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Break



It is the end of November and that can only mean one thing….Thanksgiving break is here! Most of the first semester of my first year in pharmacy school is over, and only two more weeks to go.  Although a lot of hard work is behind me, there are still final projects due and final exams to take throughout these next two weeks.

Besides the time I plan for studious activities, I will be spending some time getting some chores done around the house before I travel for the holidays.  I will be traveling to Greenville to join my family, most of whom are from Florida.  I am very fortunate, because I rarely ever get to see them.  Thanksgiving is full of traditions in our house.  We will be enjoying corn hole, Frisbee, and watching some football.  After enjoying a face full and a half of thanksgiving food, I plan on being in a food coma for the rest of the night.  After enjoying a couple of days full of family and great food, I will be heading back to Clinton to get back to my studies.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thank you for viewing my post!

 
Written by Ryan Ridgeway, P1 Student

No comments:

Post a Comment