Welcome to the Presbyterian College School of Pharmacy blog!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

There’s always time for adventure and friends!


 
Most of the time in Pharmacy School, we forget to remember the importance of giving your mind a break. I know first-hand how it feels to be stressed out about exams, but I’m here to tell you that there is always time for adventure and friends. My friends and I travel to local hiking trails, water attractions, 5k’s, dinners, and amusement parks just to experience a good time. These adventures and activities give us a break from school as well as a way for us to relax and bond.  Friends are a great thing to have throughout pharmacy school and getting to know as many people as possible will facilitate your success here at PCSP. So, I would recommend taking time to go places and experience new things. It will make your pharmacy experience more exciting and manageable. You only live once.
Written By Brittany, P2 Student


No comments:

Post a Comment